Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Music's in You

Sometimes I feel really musicmoody. Like I'm having too much drama in my life, (which for me is any drama) and so I turn to music to tell me about all of its problems, and in turn I'm like, yes. That's exactly how I feel. THANK YOU. And it's almost like I'm part of a movie, starring me, I'm walking home in the rain, and Ashes and Wine is playing in the background. Music makes me more than I am just by myself. It's comforting, sometimes it sympathizes, sometimes it tells me to get up and do something, sometimes it makes me cry, sometimes I dance around like an idiot because we all succumb to the messages the music gives us. Just another reason to be choosy about what we listen to.

I dunno. I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, and yes. Can I quote you on that? "music makes me more than I am just by myself." it's true.

    ReplyDelete