Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crunch Wrap Supreme This Up

Time to finalize the thing that has driven this blog for quite some time.

I will be attending BYU Provo come Fall 2011. Really. Truly. I got rid of my financial aid to ASU. I dropped all my classes. It's official. It's scary. It's THE BEST.

I really had the hardest time of my life making that decision. And for the last time I had to realize that it was my choice, and I would be supported no matter what I chose. So I looked at my life, looked at my goals, looked at what I wanted, and saw I was done with mediocre, done with 2nd best. And in my mind, that's what I had settled for. So here it is and here am I.
This is me



Cool, huh? I realize I probably will have no school spirit whatsoever. Or maybe only a little. I realized durning high school it hurts too much to care about sports because I get really competitive if I even care a little. But that might change when I first step into the Cougs Stadium. So chill.


Also. Oh, never mind. I don't have anything interesting to say. Woot!

1 comment:

  1. "Etymologically, mediocre means ‘halfway up a mountain’. It comes from Latin mediocris ‘of middle height, in a middle state’, which was formed from medius ‘middle’ (source of English medium) and ocris ‘rough stony mountain’." (http://www.word-origins.com/definition/mediocre.html)
    You tackle that mountain girl!

    ReplyDelete