Sunday, November 21, 2010

BLAHBLAHBLAH LIGHT RAIL

You know public transportation is suffering when they have to make a song about the light rail.

http://www.valleymetro.org/notes/topic/ridelrebn/

I'm gonna write my own song about the valley metro. Here it goes.

Valley Fever Metro

Parking in Phoenix is horrible,
The theft in Tempe is bad,
There's scary people in Mesa,
But I still drive my car instead.

Because the Light Rail's a waste of state money,
There's really not much it can do,
"The Light Rail decreases CO2 emissions,"
Yeah, can I get a big "Whoop-Dee-Do"?

Now I'm just as green as the next guy,
But does any of this really make sense?
Arizonan's like their suburbans,
We won't change at Ol' Burb's expense.


Valley Metro just isn't for you and me,
Because it carries all types of disease.
Watch out for where you place your body,
you just might walk out with fleas.

So next time you're thinking of going downtown,
Stop and think at what cost,
You might find yourself leaving
Without a wallet or purse that is "lost"

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment