Thursday, December 16, 2010

INSOMN-MANIAC

Coming at you live from 1:24 AM.
What in the world. So I did everything that is needed in my nightly routine. Face washed, teeth brushed, scriptures read, prayers said. Put my retainers in. And jumped into bed, covered up my head, because Santa Claus comes... in 8 days. Sometimes when I can't fall asleep at night I move around until I'm comfortable. So I moved around. Still uncomfortable. Sometimes when I'm uncomfortable I take my retainers out. Took them out. Still RESTLESS!
TWO BIGGEST PET PEEVES:
ONE: Meet my pet peeve, broken clock



PET PEEVE TWO:
meet my not being able to fall asleep pet peeve.
That's pretty much me with dark hair and creepy eyes.
(note the clock on the wall appears to be working) 
So what I did after laying there for too too long was
Got up, went downstairs.... and ate one of these bad boys. 
I'm not a late night snacker. So we know something's wrong here. Nor am I a late night blogger. Double wrong. We should do something about this. But looking at this doughnut is making me hungry. I think I'll have another.
Agh.


No comments:

Post a Comment