Friday, May 29, 2009

here is my life. look at it.

macey and myself will compile sentences at random to make a lovely story. (read in an accent of your choosing) GO! (macey first)(there are asterisks between what we write) Once upon a lovely time, there lived......* a man named DARWIN.* He wasn't the smartest of persons in Asia (hence his WEEEIRD name).* are you saying asians are weird? ANNIE TURN AWAY!! DONT READ THIS!!* I didn't say that all Asians are weird. Just this Darwin fellow. (BRIAN FELLOW???)* Anyway. darwin felt that his mother was an unruly beast. which she was.* Anybody could tell if they were within a twenty mile radius.* or 40 kilometers (check my calculations, i have a feeling they might be off)* Yeah, let's not do math. It's summer. * not in australia. anyway. annie you can come back now.* We stopped talking about Asians a long time ago, and we all agree that this Darwin was the weirdest. Anywho.....* he decided to read his mom an edgar allen POPE story.* Ooooo scary........* where the mask of the red dress over takes the POPE! and makes him embarrassed!* And then, it started raining gumballs (Weston-type-of-"WHAT???")* oh. isnt it westin? who cares. not i said the fox!* Not I, cried the lion. And the tiger. And the bear. OH MY!* YZMA! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!* ..."I'll put that box inside another box, and I'll mail that box to myself. And when it arrives-AH HA HA HA HA- I'll smash it with a hamma!"* "what a lovely story," said the POPE! "but now i must change out of this embarrassing red dress."* Oh dear. Well, Darwin's mother (tending to hate absolutely everything) hated the story. She ripped it to pieces. Darwin sobbed.* and so his mom kicked him in his asian patooski. "quiet child, you'll wake up the silk worms!"* And the silk worms, having sleep panic disorder, all woke yelling that they were innocent (WHICH THEY CERTAINLY WERE NOT!).* darwin took his sorry bottom and ran to the nearest communist bookstore. where all the books were reasonably priced.* He decided to buy "Rainbow Alligator Saves the Wetlands." Perhaps his mother would like it. Maybe. Sort of. No.* she said "thats right sorry bottomed story teller take it back! i need that money to buy some more reasonably priced beers. root. beers. rootbeers. uhum. yeah. cuz i've been dry for a week. yeah."* And Darwin exclaimed, "THAT'S A LIE! I'll swim all the way back to England if that's the truth!"* and so his unruly beast of a mother took the money and sniffed it. it smelled like. money.* Ducky? "You smell me?!?"* BIG big BIG big WAtERsss (sss's added for effect)* And the truth was that Darwin's beastly mother had been dry for a week. Back to England, ol' chap.* which was fitting. because darwin is mostly an english name. mostly. confession time. darwin was not an asian. he was. hawaiian. oops. my bad* WHAT?!?!? YOU....lied to me????* it happens every day you bipolar jerk now get outta my face!* I wasn't talkin' to you, I was talkin' to the cow!* right. sure you were. now as i was saying the tarantula sheds its...* Said the cow, "I will invite someone to my tea party. Meet my friend, the professional mouse eater from Japan."* now we will break for a brief intermission. (dinner) ........................................................................ Le diner is fineeshed, which was pasta putnesca (spelling????). Ha, not really, twas pizza. The Swedish term for bread that is cooked with sauce and cheese on top of it. Tasty. This is a long one.* yeah too long. i hereby fire your sorry bottom from this writing committee. unless you can grovel your way outta the gravel pit in three seconds. go.* I can do it in two seconds flat, and why is it always MY sorry bottom? What about your's???* my bottom never apologizes!!* Thus, my bottom is betta. :D* at church. oooooooooooooohh!* I did not just get bucked off. Oh no you did-nt. Uhh ya.* my sister is OCD. about caps and periods. watch this'll drive her mad. hey my name is lynzi i live in arizona i love all these ponies and horsies shetland ponies which is a crazy almost bad word name who came up with that name the POPE maybe and so im not capitalizing anything else what do you say to that missus ODC (oops) sister of mine! oops i just went to long. must fire my own non-apologizing bottom. BLUE NO YELLLOOOOOWWWW!* Jeez that was way too long. TOO long.* thats why im fired you idiocrat from missouri.* Well you're a democrat from Mississippi.* AGH YOU DIDNT JUST CALL ME A DEMOCRAT!* I did, but it wasn't so serious. Wow. Look how long this post is. Happy.* happy OVER! bye.* and so concludes our play. welcome to my life folks. hope you enjoyed your stay.* haha i can forget the asteriks now.* i cant* uht oh*

2 comments:

  1. Haha, rather entertaining. I love the "Yzma, put your hands up!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooooooow, that was so touching... :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete