Sunday, May 17, 2009

Why do scorpions think they're boss?

ok so scorpions are idiots. the ones that live around here, at least. they are anywhere from 5 cm to 5 inches (metric to standard???) and they crawl around, outside, inside, upside downside and into bathrooms and beds and desks at elementary schools. and then they have the gall to go and sting the people they encounter. FOR NO REASON! scorpions must be stupid, cuz if they didnt sting anyone, we wouldnt kill them. do most people kill geckos? no. only if they are sadistic gecko killers. in which case, we have geckos to spare, so please continue. just not at my house. cuz geckos eat scorpions. how does that work? it must be a "preying on the babies" type of thing. because no way is a little pink and fleshy gecko gonna take down a monster scopion with a gold-plated back. so back to scorpions. i found one in my bathroom the other day. i was walking in i do a semi turn and there it was. all pompus and stupid. sitting on my wall and probably looking at me. and my eyes got as big as a cow's and i booked it upstairs to call in the marines (which is my dad). humiliating because i am notorious in my own mind for killing bugs of all sorts and not needing help. call me orkin. but anyway he comes down and smashes it off the wall, and this thing isnt dying. literally my dad hit it with a fatty shoe over and over and over, the thing had the stamina of a cockroach. (which i kill). it finally dies and goes in the trash so guess what? i go into my room, check a pair of tennis shoes for scorpions, put them on, and procede to clean up my room. all the clothes go bye bye. well into the closet at least. now back to scorpions. my aunt got stung THREE TIMES! on her back by one that was 4 1/2 inches long. and the gross thing is that it was under her clothes. why did it go in there?! but why would a scorpion think, hey. here's a big square soft platform with big sheets all over it. i think ill climb up it. and hey, theres an opening in this human's clothing. i think ill go inside it. and hey. she's irritating me. ima sting this lady thrice!!! NO! so stupid! why? just stay outside in the desert, you were made for the desert and the dirt just STAY THERE YOU INCOMPETANT GOLD PLATED SOLDIERS! can you tell im frustrated? but what is really going through my mind at this very moment is the fact that scorpions prolly aren't stupid, they probably can even read. they probably own blogs. or can read thoughts at least. im deathly afraid they will come and get me in my sleep. so let me add this disclaimer. scorpions are cool. i hope that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment