Thursday, May 14, 2009

Its not just gross stuff in a can

ok so i decided spam mail scares me. its all the stuff that my email account friend cant recognize. so that mail gets sent to spam. and periodically i check the spam box to see what gets stuffed in there. and then i see one that says "from: me" me? and it said confirmation code "0377458 (something or other)" in the little sneak peek bar so im like, did i sign up for something? so i click it and im just looking at it and i see "from: Oscar (something).." what? oscar? so then i see near the top, my little email account helper friend had written, "it is likey that this email did not come from your account." WHO IS TRICKING MY COMPUTER INTO THINKING THAT OSCAR IS ME?! why do people do that? is there some kinda virus in my computer now cuz i looked at it? ahhh i shoulda known it was bad cuz the friend put it in spam! why didnt i listen? i dont think there is anything really wrong with my computer. but seriously, who is trying to make me think they're me? and why? and how does account friend know spam is spam? i dunno. but i think i will always trust his judgement from now on. trust in the computer. he will protect you from outside evils like the so called oscar.

No comments:

Post a Comment