Thursday, December 16, 2010

Good Morning. Because it is Still Morning.

So it turns out eating a doughnut and a BBQ chicken sandwich at 2 in the morning leaves your esophagus burning when you wake up.
Whatever, because it was worth it. So weird that I had to eat before I could fall asleep.
And so weird that BBQ sandwiches burn your throat.
All that aside, I'm glad that after a yucky night I can wake up and feel decent, (again, minus the burning)

WHAT IS SOsOSoSOSOSO cool, though, is that I woke up and looked out my window, and it looked like this:
Duh Duh Duh DUH!!! CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF RAIN!!!!!
If that's not happiness in it's truest form, I dunno what is. What a blessing! and maybe it won't be EIGHTY STINKIN DEGREES today. IT'S DECEMBER!
but I'll stop complaining. Because it's CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF RAIN!!!!
Booyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment