Thursday, December 30, 2010

SYAD EROM RUOF

If you read backwards you know that says FOUR MORE DAYS. ASRTOIAW EKJSFDLSJD!
I can't scream enough on here to express the craziness that is raging around inside of me. So instead I'm gonna put some pictures up. Pictures are always fun, right?

These are two of my greatershist friends and we are at our senior prom.
GO VALLEY G for getting prom queen. Boom bam.
This is a picture I painted. It's decent.
This is one of my favorite faces of all time. Haha I wonder if he'd kill me if he knew I was putting these pictures up...

Beautiful, stormy drive up to David and Lisa's cabin. HECK YES.
Maybe I put this picture up before. But I love it.
And so thats that. See how he weedles his way into my blog post even though I try and just put pictures up? Weird. Is weedles even a word?

No comments:

Post a Comment