Monday, January 17, 2011

BOOR-RING

I'm turning into a real blogger. Wow.
Tomorrow is the first "day" of classes, but all of my classes are on Monday/Wednesday/Friday. EXCEPT! for my random dance class I'm taking. EXCITED! kinda. Because who wants to go to ALL THE WAY TO SCHOOL for one class?
Why am I doing this?
If it doesn't count for BYU credit I'm dropping. Maybe.
If it doesn't count for credit and I hate it I'm dropping.
I have to be out there for Jester'Z every Tues night anyway. Maybe it's worth it.
But tomorrow is work and I've gotta get up early (6:45. Imma panzywaste), I just felt like I needed to commence this semester with a blog post. Why aren't my posts interesting anymore? I have nothing to rant about. Like my Scorpions Post I did a year and a half ago? Loved it. Super rantish. Maybe having a life again will give me good creative ideas for posts.
Perhaps.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment