Friday, January 14, 2011

YOU FILL MY HEART WITH GLADNESS

WELL GUESS WHAT. I've been SPENDING MY LIFE IN PROVO FOR THE LAST sweek or so. best. ever. I'm gonna cry tomorrow when I leave. ( Can you tell I started this post the day before I left and then didn't finish it til today?) TOO MANY GOOD times up here. And you can tell I'm torn up inside because of the turrets of the capitalization. And this trip I promised myself I'd take pictures. And then I pulled out my camera twice this whole time. AGH cruds. but here are some that I did take.
I call this one, Smokestack Rock. Chimney Rock.
Random Rock in the Middle of the Desert Rock.
I call this one Gingerbread Cliffs of Dover with Powder Sugar 
I call this one....
Yes please.
I want to be just like him when I grow up.
This is the kayak that
This guy (Will) rows around in. Boom. He sewed that jacket.
Yeah I know.
Cool.
These are Stanton's rockin shoes. Too bad I didn't straight up get a picture of him, cuz he's awesome.
In fact, here I'll send you to his blog. Too funn.
http://busybeestanton.blogspot.com/
This is Tyler. Tyler is a great conversationalist. He's got great opinions and I love to discuss things with him.

Not featured in this album is a man named Justin, he's tall, and he loves to fry things. Seriously, every night I was there, fried potato burritos ( so so so spicy. cleared out my sinuses and digestive track. jk. tmi. I get it.) he fried oreos, he fried chicken, he fried ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle. All in his Fry Daddy Elite. So funny. So him.
Also not featured here is a guy named Harrison. He's actually my age but lives with these guys, and Harrison has awesome red hair. He and I share a love for quoting Spongebob. Laughed for 10 minutes together about that show. He knows good entertainment.

But my favorite of all the guys in the whole apartment is
Him. This crazy guy. He's so great because he let's me make that face (and many other hideous faces) and still likes me anyway.
Provo was way fun. I was a gypsy and roamed around and always found myself surrounded by friends. Best winter break ever. I miss it. Miss him.

Ahhh life. Love it. Just love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment