Thursday, January 13, 2011

Call Me McShredder

I have an interesting job. Not because I do anything interesting... ever. But interesting things come up in conversations with my boss. AKA the story about those birds falling all over random states. Ready? Mystery time.

Case #72: Raining Birds and Birds


It was a dark and stormy night, I was sitting in my office doing some last minute shredding of little receipts, when there came a knock at the door. 
"Come in," I said.
"Hello," he said. 
He walked in, tall and boss-ish looking. 
"Have you heard about the birds falling from the sky?"
I hadn't. But it sounded like a case I could handle. 
I turned to my computer, it hummed with electricity and life. 
"Birds falling from sky" I typed.
Google didn't fail me. Up popped 30,000,000 hits. I clicked the first.
"Birds Falling From the Sky in Arkansas."
I clicked the next.
"Birds Falling From the Sky in New Jersey."
And the next.
"Birds Falling from the Sky in Chicago, California, Philadelphia."
This bird-dying spree was a strange mystery, and I was determined to solve it.


To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment