Monday, August 1, 2011

Black and Yellow

Everyone knows I am obsessed with weddings. I love to think about that sappy crappy stuff, obsess over it, really. So here is what my obsession has decided to focus on. (It thinks and breathes for itself. Amazing, my wedding obsession.)

mmmmm
For my current dream spring wedding, these would somewhat be the colors. Minus the "baby-ness" of the blue, mine would be more dusty. And, I'd also have grey accents with it. For a more classy touch. Yeah??
I mean, look how happy that bride is! Prolly because her wedding colors are so great.

And then....


OBSESSED!
 Ok. Honestly this is PROBABLY gonna be what I choose, no matter what the season. This has evolved from my deep red and chocolate brown phase, into this. Holy cow, I've never loved colors so much in my life. This is just amazing, AND these colors would look good on any bridesmaid of any skin color. BUT this is totes my favorite so don't take it. K awesome. I feel like an idiot. Whatever.

Ok really, lets gush over that color combo just a little more... WITH A STINKIN YUMMY DESSERT!
aaaaahhhhh

Holy yumfest. PS all these pics are from good ol' google. I have no right to put them here. Alright. On to the next PHOTOOOO (Oh also, these collage photos can be found at another blog that is more wedding crazed than I am, http://www.weddingfanatic.com/southern-charm/ )

What speaks to me about this one is that my house has this same rustic charm. If I were to receptionize myself in my backyard, or anyone's backyard, really, I would maybe think about going this direction. Something speaks to me about the classy casual ness of it all, and once again, we see the yellow and dusty blue shout out here. And sunflowers can't be that expensive, can they?

On to something extremely fantastic. This lady's wedding was featured in Martha Stewart, and man alive, I love her hair and I LOVE her sweet reception dress. TOO AWESOME.

That. Is just beautiful. I find myself, mouth agape, in awe of the beauty radiating from this girl right now.
Her hair is something that I also just adore. Yes.

Like seriously? Never seen a girl so gorgeous. Go here to see it all > http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/photogallery/devon-and-dan

Sorry for the ranting and raving, I just have no other words to describe this strange fascination other than OBSESSED. I am obsessed. And I love it.

One last...



Something so snazzy, so charming, so subtle about the grey and yellow. Yes please.

Man I can't wait. :D

2 comments:

  1. These are all waay too stinkin cute for words! I love weddings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I don't know if you noticed, but that bride from the Martha Stewart magazine looks exactly like you. It is almost freaky.

    ReplyDelete