Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SUSHI O TABE TA YO

I'M HERE!!!!



And I'm so excited. It's just so cool. Literally. Today's high was 97. Eh. That's like 10AM in AZ. It's OK, though, because after eating one of THESE
(The ones on the left. Raw salmon. Um what?)
and walking out of Yamato with my japanese relatives and my cousin who is going to serve his mish in Sendai, Japan, (spell check that name AND this run-on sentence) IT ACTUALLY FELT COOL OUTSIDE!!! WHAT!?! BRILLIANT!

So my room is pretty small. Rach and I are coping, though. Space is limited but brotherly love is not. So we're ok. 
And we have some pretty rockin roommates. 
So you could say I'm happy.

And you could also say I ATE SOME FLIPPIN SALMON! LITERALLY! STILL FLIPPING THATS HOW RAW IT WAS.

:) I feel accomplished. My tummy feels weird. And the weather feels perfect. A-MEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment