Friday, August 5, 2011

My Winter Song To You

I blogged about ending things once. It really wasn't that long ago, and now I'm coming to the end of something again.

Goodbye, best job I've ever had.

Goodbye, amazing people I never would have met.

Goodbye, opportunity to talk to Rachel on gchat all day long.

But really. I love this job as much as I love my new Pocahontas boots. A lot.

Last night I had a dream that some freaky counselor dude from ASU met with me and was like trying SO HARD to get me to stay. Was almost like threatening me. And I had to defend BYU and my decision to go there. I felt uncomfortable and indignant.

Saying goodbye to ASU will be easier in real life than in that dream. I think I said goodbye to that place the first day I stepped foot on campus.

Saying goodbye to people will be hard. Like my ward. I love those guys. :/

Saying goodbye to my family will be one of the hardest. Either we will all joke and pretend we're happy about it, OR I'll be sobbing. We'll see what really happens when the time comes.

Saying goodbye to mom cooking my food. Ouch. My life. It's hard now.

I've had a few hard things happen to me in my life, i don't think I've ever had to actually DO a hard thing,though. Why would I WANT to do a hard thing? Psychopath self....

Here's what I ate for lunch, surprisingly not a gross thing:
fiber plus. yummmm.

goodbye fiber plus. I ate you all gone.

Saying goodbye in other languages is wonderful, because you don't actually say goodbye.
For instance,

French, Adieu, > "To God" or Au revoir > "To the Next Seeing"

So it's about the equivalent of "Til we meeeeEEEE EEEEET!"

So maybe I'll just say Au revoir to all these things and let it be.
Cuz I've found myself in times of trouble....


No comments:

Post a Comment