Thursday, June 17, 2010

BABIES AHOY!

I was sitting in the drive through line at sonic, when I looked in front of me and saw one of those little yellow warning signs that say, "Baby on Board," stuck to the vans rear window. And no offense to anyone who has one of those on your car, but they are kinda dumb.

Because what are they for? Is it a super bragging device? Good for you, you have a baby. Now hurry up and stop ordering a boat load of food from Sonic. You aren't eating for two anymore.

Or if it is to make people drive more carefully, that's a dumb reason, too. Because by the time the insane driver reads your "BABY ON BOARD" sign, he's already too close and he's gonna crash into you and your baby anyway.

So pointless, right? But I guess I'd rather look at that sign, than some sticker of a devious boy relieving himself, while waiting in line at Sonic.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, so true... You make me laugh Lynzi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, so true... You make me laugh Lynzi :)

    ReplyDelete