Thursday, June 10, 2010

Boogy Man Come Get Me

INFURIATING!
I set my alarm for like, 8:30. I woke up, turned it off, fully expecting to wake up in 20 mins. And then suddenly i hear this horrible creaking sound, AND ITS MACEY! and EVEN MORE THAN THAT, IT IS 11:20!!!! And this is not the first time I've done this. Not even the second. Not the third nor the fourth. Ever since graduation night my internal clock has been definitely bashed to pieces and I have no sense of time attttt alllllll. If I have to get up for something I can, but if work or student orientation or church is not calling my name, I won't be up earlier than 11. Somsing ees veddy wrong here..
I've never been much of the stereotypical teenager, I thought I was lucky to skip that whole thing, but now im suffering from SolidREM-itis, can't wake that kid fer nothing, Freaky Friday, pulling me out of my bed, ITS TERRIBLE. I hate it. And then its a cycle of I'm not tired, so I don't go to sleep on time, then I wake up late and then I'm not tired.
SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment