Thursday, June 10, 2010

Picdate = Picture update.

YESSSS! THIS GIRL, RIGHT HERE, is one of my favorite people of all time. She's amazing and funny and I had the GRANDEST AND PRIVILEGED experience being able to choreograph Lion King with her. Awesome.
THIS GUY, RIGHT HERE, was an AMAZING prom date. Wowzas he's such a gentleman and is so much fun to be with, plussss he's super cute! he's also good at jam sessions with friends. Love love!

THIS STEEPLE, RIGHT HERE, is the coolest, newest steeple to be up on top of a temple, and it's in mi madre's hometown of PIMATHATCHERSAFFORD!! breathtaking. absolute.

Gavin, ever since he was small, collected stickers of all sorts. Even the stickers off of bananas and apples and halloween stuff. And then he would stick them on this cupboard in our kitchen. Then one day I said they had to go. He only cried a little bit. I was proud of him. So i put all of those stickers in some paper and called it his "sticker book." Boo ya. It was an absolute pain trying to take them off, though. Whatever. Worth it.

I graduated. (a faint "yikes" is heard in the background)
My friends rule.


No comments:

Post a Comment